Want to add video about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the video in "Your message" field.
Mr. Sezgin Aydin
Founder / CEO / Director
Mr. Akin Aydin
Co-founder / Marketing Manager
Mr. Vang YangPao
Co-founder / Development Manager
- Pre ICO bounty.
- Within our marketing campaign we have considered the effectiveness and influence of social media content creators.
- We Have decided to pay selected social media influencers within the crypto community based on their content engagement and promotion of Pcore (PCC).
- Working with security auditors to finalise ICO contract.
- 20 million (PCC) will be on offer for token sale.
- ICO sale coins released.
- PCC sold in pre-sale and ICO will be released to investors. Further information and updates will be announced through twitter.
- Exchange listing.
- New office site.
- Reaching the end development of the invoice trading platform with the hired software developers to perfect the functionality and use for business and investors.
Launch invoice trading platform.
Start of building invoice software for China.
Pcore software launch date.
- Start market research for penetration of Pcore into China.
- Integrating and testing Pcore software into Chinese invoicing market.
Marketing campaign start for Pcore platform in China.
- Explore new markets.
- Explore new software development for invoicing.
Pcore is an end-to-end platform that will provide SMEs easy access to short-term financing by turning their accounts receivables into tradable assets. With a 24-hour turnaround available, the interest rates allow lenders to earn profits while sellers gain vitally important liquidity for their daily operations.
The Pcore platform supports issuers, owners, and payers. Invoices can, therefore, be made available as a shared source of liquidity for factoring. Uploading the income date, lenders would have the option to choose the length of factoring and interest rate involved through smart contracts. Tokens would connect parties from around the globe, disregarding borders in the process.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.