Bitfinex investor. Bitfund chief scientist. Venture Partner of Zhenfund. Cortex chief scientist. Senior technical expert on blockchain.
Director of the Institute of Computing Technology in Shanghai, Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences, and partner of Qidian Capital.
Founder & CEO of Bodhi. Partner of Continue Capital. Senior engineer of traditional internet and blockchain.
Founder and Director of Business Development for Heyi Blockchain, an affiliate of the Chinese world-renowned law firm King Wood and Mallesons. Juris doctor from Georgetown University in Washington, DC.
Co-founder of EOSAsia, one of the 21 BPs, EOSAsia. Co-founder and CTO of Strikingly. Contributed in trading system at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs.
Want to add video about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the video in "Your message" field.
Co-founder & CEO
- B.S. in Computer Science from University of Wisconsin.
- 10+ years of internet experience.
- Started coding at age 14.
- Former Trip.com Lead Engineer.
- Series Entrepreneur.
Co-founder & COO - US
- Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center.
- B.B.A. Summa Cum Laude from Baruch College.
- Former high-stakes commercial litigator at Boies Schiller Flexner LLP and Assistant District Attorney at Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, New York.
Co-founder & Head of Engineering
- B.S. from Tsinghua University.
- 10+ years of engineering experience.
- Former Google Senior Engineer.
- Expert in parallel computing and algorithms.
- B.S. from Peking University.
- M.S in Computer Science from Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Founding partner of crypto-exchange ‘ex-btc.com’.
- Serial Entrepreneur.
Head of Design
- M.S. from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Graphic/UI/UX Designer.
- Expert in crossdomain design.
Head of Quantitative Modeling
- M.S in Math from University of Oxford.
- Years of experience in venture capital.
- Serial Entrepreneur.
Head of Business Development and Community
- B.S. from Konstanz University (Germany).
- Visiting scholar at Jiaotong University.
- Business Manager at Mercedes Benz and Siemens.
- Co-founder of CM Crypto Events.
- Ambassador @AION.
- B.A. from University of Miami.
- M.A. from Columbia University.
- Rotterdam OMA, Haiti’s Urban Renewal and Tourism Development Project, and 7th Art.
- Private sale.
- Product design/product development.
- Community building.
- Test sdk/api protocol launch.
- Oracle services/smart contract.
- Juror community building.
- OATH mvp web client launch.
- Partner integration.
- OATH mobile client launch.
- Business development.
- Protocol feature updates.
- OATH chain testing.
OATH is a blockchain-based alternative dispute resolution protocol. It is an infrastructure layer between chains and dApps. By using a decentralized juror community with a complete new consensus mechanism, Proof of Common sense, OATH provides a robust, fair, transparent, and extensible dispute resolution protocol. OATH serves as a blockchain governance system that provides an effective warranty for smart contracts. If one side is dissatisfied with an outcome, resulting in a dispute, there will be a decentralized third party with no conflict of interest to resolve the dispute.
The availability of a dispute resolution mechanism improves the reliability of smart contracts and provides a dependable protection mechanism for blockchain users. OATH acts as an insurance protocol for dApp users, protecting them from undesirable counterparty behavior. Once the OATH protocol is initiated, OATH jury community will vote on the verdict to resolve the dispute.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.