Want to add news about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the news in "Your message" field.
The first seeds
- Spin-off of our initial project (trading platform).
- First fund raising among our private community.
- Brokerage and payment provider license obtained.
- Prototype trading interface Forex and Crypto (C#).
- Own charting library (JS).
- Backend of centralized exchange (C++).
- Mobile and desktop wallet application (JS and Java).
- Nov 26th - Jan 23rd: 30% bonus.
- Mar 1st - Mar 7th: 20% bonus.
- Mar 8th - Mar 14th: 10% bonus.
- Mar 15th - Mar 21st: 0% bonus.
- Official Launch of the centralized exchange with fiat gateway.
- Web and desktop versions of the trading interface.
- Exchange possible within the mobile wallet interface.
- Forex/CFD trading.
- Jarvis DAO to promote the exchange.
- Trading interface as a standalone product.
The expansion, Path to decentralization
- European license for exchange and payment.
- European regulation to regulate the Jarvis Reward Token as a security token.
- Connection to bank APIs.
- Opening of the payment gateway.
- Payment features enable in the mobile application.
- Jarvis payment card.
- Custodial wallet with DAPPs integration.
- Semi-decentralized exchange.
- Tokenized assets and funds marketplace.
- Web3 browser within the web and mobile applications.
- Personal data-locker.
- Collateral credit within the custodial wallet.
The Jarvis Exchange allows fiat, crypto, stocks, Forex and CFDs trading, and allows assets to be utilized as a medium of exchange or of payment, as collateral for a loan or for contributing to a liquidity pool.
The systems uses Jarvis Reward Token (JRT) to help grow the user base by redistributing the income of the Jarvis ecosystem as a reward to token holders, users, partners, and developers. This token and its associated structure aim to create an unending cycle that will continue to support the growth of the project. On a monthly basis, a minimum of 20% and a maximum of 40% of the revenues generated by Jarvis will be dispatched among token holders.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.