- Former CEO/Executive Director of Bank Simpanan Nasional.
- Former General Manager of Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (“PUNB”).
- Chairman and Director of FASK Holding Group.
- Founder of FASK Capital Sdn Bhd.
- Senior positions in Maybank Berhad and Affin Bank Berhad.
Dr. Awang Adek bin Hussin
- Former Assistant Governor of Central Bank of Malaysia.
- Joined Central Bank of Malaysia 1985 and has served as Director of Economics Department and Director of Bank Regulation Department.
- Former Director General in Labuan Financial Services Authority at Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Deputy Minister to the Ministry of Rural and Regional Development from 2004 to 2006.
- Deputy Minister to the Ministry of Finance from 2006 to 2008.
- Founder of 3 Fintech start-ups including 1 US public-listed.
- Senior management roles in various Multinationals working at Visa International, Thorn Emi, Hoskins Group, ACI Worldwide, Oasis Technologies and First Data Corporation.
- Has extensive experience in Structure, Strategy, Product Design and Deployment of Payment and Settlement systems on a global scale.
Carlo Las Marias
- Co-founder of Coin Alpha, a cryptocurrency hedge fund protocol and platform that provides investors with access to professional, actively managed, and automatic trading strategies, based in San Francisco.
- He has immense experience in Global Financial Markets where he started off his career as Analyst at Credit Suisse First Boston, followed by Director for UBS London, VP/Executive Director at Goldman Sachs New York & London and Director of Deutsche Bank Hong Kong & Singapore, all during the span of 15 years.
Chu Boon Tiong
- Founder of Fuji Latex Malaysia. He has 15 years of experience in property development sector focusing on housing and commercial development, with vast amount of experience in dealing with contractors and bankers.
Want to add video about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the video in "Your message" field.
Leading Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking activities.
Working with global clients in digital banking, e-payments and crypto-token utilization.
Faisal Shadli Arshad
Experienced Head Of Operations with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry.
SME, Banking & Regulatory
Principal Officer of Capital Investment Bank (Labuan) and spearheads the IB’s strategic direction and is tasked to drive the IB’s P&L profitability for non-MYR based transactions.
Nur Syukri Zakaria
Experienced for e-payment company. Experienced Head of Operation.
His financial institution journey starts off with one of the largest banks in Malaysia in the Treasury Department that handles foreign exchange, money market, and rate swapping.
Technical Expert. Experienced entrepreneur. Active in industry association.
implementing and managing the Technology Portion on Blockchain Technology and ICOs.
Finafex expands with the Launch of FinafexRemittance
Cryptocurrency pair self-releasing feature available
Expand service to Asset Management & Investment Banking
Top 10 Crypto Exchange in the world
Finafex is a state of the art crypto asset exchange custody and trade settlement platform that works as the crypto-arm of the Capital Investment Bank Ltd (CIBL) — An Investment Bank licensed under the purview of the Labuan Offshore Financial Services Authority (LOFSA).
The Finafex crypto exchange will start its operation by allowing crypto trading in the 50 leading cryptocurrencies with the pairs such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other selected cryptos. In addition to crypto to crypto trading, Finafex will also allow selected fiat currencies such as USD, CHY, EUR, and JPY as a trading pair.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.