Markus is a proven expert in global cross-border ecommerce payments. He is the ex-CEO and founder of PAY.ON, which had a successful exit to ACI Worldwide in 2015.
Serial entrepreneur and investor
Stéphane has been involved in Virtual Network SA since 1997, as Founder, CEO and now Chairman.
1 st Vice President Gazprombank
Denis is currently Head of Capital Markets at Gazprombank, in charge of DCM, ECM, research and e-trading.
John Henry Clippinger
Research scientist MIT Media Lab
John is a research scientist at MIT Media Lab and co-founder of swytch.io, four software companies, and idcubed.org (a personal data non-profit).
Serial entrepreneur and investor
Alain co-founded Yoyo Wallet, a mobile payment and loyalty marketing platform in Europe.
Yessin is known as an ambassador of the Ethereum Foundation and is CFO of Status.im, an Ethereum-based decentralized mobile browser, wallet and instant messenger project.
EVP & Chief Business Development Officer at Paysafe Group
Daniel is EVP & Chief Business Development Officer at Paysafe Group, a global leading provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries, and with a combined transactional volume of US $56 billion in 2017 and 3,000 employees.
Chairman of the Board at Factom Inc
An active angle & venture stage investor, David has been CEO of several technology startups, board member & advisor to growth stage companies and open source software companies in blockchain space
Impact investor, ex-securities regulator and ex-trader
Ron is currently at AvantFaire Holding Limited focusing on impact investing and early stage technology ventures
Founder at Mindliner AG
Marius belongs to the most active supporters of crypto communities in Switzerland and Bitcoin evangelizer. Focusing on several projects Marius was one of the first contributors of VALOR network and IOTA, where he serves both as investor and as a full node operator
Board Member, Swiss ICT Investor Club
Thomas is board member at Swiss ICT Investor Club, Swiss largest Business Angel Club that connects smart money to seed and early stage tech startups. Previously, he built up the consulting domain of a data network integrator which was then acquired by Swisscom
Leading Blockchain Investor, Founding Partner of Tally Capital and Chairman of Bloq
Matthew is one of the early Bitcoin investors, who Gave Richard Branson And Bill Clinton their First Bitcoin. He is also known as the early advocate of tokenization of assets and thought leaders in the blockchain space
Want to add video about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the video in "Your message" field.
Founder and CEO
The ‘Bitcoin Queen’ of Switzerland’s Crypto Valley, Olga is a visionary entrepreneur who focuses on the intersection of banking and blockchain technology.
Chief Operating Officer
Oliver is an expert in digital transformation. He has a strong background in managing large scale technology projects in the financial sector.
Julien Bringer, PhD
Chief Security Officer
Julien is a serial innovator. He holds over 50 patents and has authored over 80 publications on security and cryptography – and holds a PhD in applied mathematics and computer science.
Chief Information Officer
Thomas has over 12 years of experience building custom software products and solutions for multiple industries. He is the Co-founder and Head of IT at BeeZero – the Linde Group’s hydrogen-powered car-sharing initiative (Germany).
Senior Blockchain Architect
Davide is a technical leader with many years of experience acquired at the intersection of research and industry. He worked for companies like Intel Corporation / Labs Europe (IE and UK), Tiscali (IT), CRS4 (IT) and Laboratoire IXL (FR)
Head of Legal and Compliance
Alexandra is a licensed lawyer with 15+ years of experience in banking supervisory, investor protection and post-trade transparency (FATCA, MIFID II, MAR)
- Team of 10 full-time contributors established.
- Financial Intermediary status in Switzerland in preparation.
- Platform prototype fully functional on consortium blockchain build.
- Go-to-market focus areas:
- Establishment of flagship conference series Crypto / ICO Summit;
- Brand awareness / PR (print, online, TV).
- Key partnerships established with VC funds, technology providers, and legal advisors.
- First round of pre-sale completed (CHF 1.5m) with focus on strategic investors.
- Team of 37 full-time contributors established.
- Financial Intermediary status (AML-license) received in Switzerland.
- Banking License (Liechtenstein) and Security Dealer license application in preparation.
- Development of core platform components completed, overall integration tests ongoing.
- Go-to-market focus areas:
- Early access user onboarding;
- Global expansion of conference series (Crypto Summit World Tour).
- Further partnerships with VC funds, technology provider and legal advisors.
- Second round of pre-sale completed (CHF 3.3m) with focus on strategic partners.
Start of operations
- Team of 45 full-time contributors established, plus opening for outside developers.
- Launch of platform with core components in production – listing of VALOR token as first proof of issuance and trading capabilities followed by trading of selected cryptocurrencies, utility and payment token.
- Establishment of enterprise-grade custody solution for digital assets in partnership with Ledger (as announced at Consensus in May 2018).
- Applications for Banking License (Liechtenstein) and OTF (Organized Trading Facility) completed.
- Core members of asset verticals joined the VALOR network, working groups preparing the legal frameworks for security trading
- Go-to-market focus areas:
- Ramp-up of online communities and onboarding of users to the platform;
- Brand awareness in home markets (EU, Switzerland, UK).
- ICO completed.
Fully licensed crypto bank
- Team of 75 full-time, plus significant growth of external contributor team.
- Banking license in Liechtenstein granted, additional services in securitization and basic banking services.
- Begin listing and trading security tokens on the VALOR Platform.
- Extended functionality in production - collaboration tools, incentive systems, task and apps marketplace.
- Functionality for decentralized trading for selected assets enabled (smart contract-based auctions).
- VALOR Chain operational to meet specific regulatory / compliance requirements for certain security token.
- Go-to-market focus area: growth of user base in home market plus top 10 focus countries though incentives and reward programs.
Decentralization of trading
- Rapid expansion of listed tokens.
- Functionality for decentralized, compliant trading is extended to securities and becomes primary method for less liquid assets (global pooling of liquidity).
- VALOR network includes similar platforms in the US and Asia enabling cross-platform listings and distribution.
- Advanced functionality for incentivizing decentralized value creation.
- Large ecosystem established driving the open source functional extension.
Based in the Swiss Crypto Valley, SMART VALOR is a blockchain startup set to enable borderless crypto finance. SMART VALOR aims to build a decentralized marketplace for tokenized alternative investments backed by secure custody for crypto assets.
Capitalizing on the Swiss legal framework, SMART VALOR aims to combine privacy and security of a leading banking center with the accessibility and diversity of the blockchain-based open network. SMART VALOR’s head office is located in Zug, Switzerland which is also known as the Crypto Valley.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.