- The Smart Contract is developed incorporating the rules and regulations of the systems including fees, values and other important functions.
- The outline design of the applications is completed.
- Gigzi registered in Belize as an International business.
Iritech partnership signed, Smart contract audit by Ethereum Development community
- Partnership signed between Gigzi and IriTech to develop biometric security for blockchain applications.
- Security audit completed, following which the findings amd key points of feedback were incorporated into the solution.
Smart contract deployment and Crowd Sale
Gigzi website goes live, followed by deployment of the Smart Contract and the crowd sale.
Beta testing and launch of treasury and wallet applications including Biometric security
- Launch of the Treasury application enabling the purchase and redeeming of Gigzi Metal.
- Launch of the Wallet application including 1st generation Gigzi Iris biometric security options.
Beta testing and launch of exchange Application, merchant tools and gigzi Gold card
- Launch of the Exchange application enabling crypto to crypto exchange, and fiat money exchanges through a global network of local partners.
- Point of sale software and multi-currency payment processing solutions for merchants.
- Gigzi debit card enabling users to make payments to merchants on existing point of sale infrastructure.
2nd generation biometric security
Release of 2nd generation Gigzi Iris biometric security device. Compact size, premium casing, superior features and built with an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC).
Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment.
By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects users against the unpredictability of market fluctuations. Introducing a reliable standard of measure, enabling commerce in tokenised precious metals.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.