Want to add news about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the news in "Your message" field.
- Development of EndChain concept.
- Whitepaper v1 completed design process flow.
- Discussions with patent lawyers.
- First working version of the unique EndChain QR code/barcode.
- Different versions being tested for efficiency.
- Launch of www.EndChain.io.
- Release of a finalized EndChain Whitepaper.
- Setting up ICO and reaching out to potential partners.
- Obtain patent pending status.
- Start Pre-ICO.
- Finish of Pre-ICO.
- Token distribution following internal and external audit.
- Develop beta smart contract library.
- Basic KYC framework development.
- Prepare strategic partners for early adoption.
- Token Crowdsale from 1 Feb - 30 Apr 2019.
- Direct communications infrastructure.
- Create API for easy use of our system.
- Complete test platform for contracts.
- Alpha-testing of Minimal Viable Product through existing app with leading partner.
- Beta testing of the app, roll out beta to a more partners.
- UI and UX improvements to app.
- Discuss with beta testing users and update app based upon suggestions.
- Improve app functionality and backend integration.
- Improvements for fraud reporting and allocation.
- Train AI to recognize patterns in fraud.
- Full version of app launch.
- Big data analytics opens.
- Further development and features to be announced.
EndChain’s aim is to disrupt the logistics industry through decentralization, open protocols and utilities.
The goal is to connect producers, transportation companies, forwarders and other parties in easy to navigate transactions where trust is not an issue. This will lead to a seamless exchange of goods while increasing security, transparency and traceability.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.