- Token distribution.
- List the tokens on External Exchange.
- More Partnerships with Finance Institutions.
- Launch Victorieum Exchange.
- Receiving offshore bank license.
- Receiving approval for correspondent accounts in USD and Euro from top AAA banks.
- Partnership with Swift.
- Launch Victorieum bank and online banking.
- Launch bank cards.
- Launch Fiat trading in Victorieum exchange & Wallet app.
- Launch crypto backed loans.
- Aggressive Marketing and Crowd exposure.
- Launch international qualified bank agents program.
- Publish road map for 2020.
Victorieum aims to deploy its own Cryptocurrency Banking System, with its units situated off-shore.
Victorieum Crypto bank will provide end-to-end banking services to its users like credit-cards, loans, asset management, etc. One crucial feature of the platform is mitigating security risks through mandatory KYC of the users.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.