Project framework design including four economic incentive models and reputation-based smart contract.
- Register DREP Entity in Singapore.
- Private sale at a discounted pricecontract.
- Case sponsor for Shanghai-Singapore Business Forum x Hackathon 2018.
- Co-establishment of Sino-Singapore Innovation Alliance (SSIA).
- Cooperation with Nanyang Center for Public Administration to establish a joint blockchain lab and training center
- Further enrichment on Reputation Quantifying Algorithm Library
- Development of plugins on application layer.
- Launching of first internally incubated DRApp.
- Deployment of third party KYC interface.
- Deployment of third party IP Protection for content platforms.
- Beta test of reputation infrastructure network.
- Main net launch.
- DREP Wallet/Explorer.
- Introduction of third party reputation algorithm library.
- Development of more plugins and derived applications.
- Cross-chain interoperability.
- AI + Semantic Analysis to do text mining for more accurate quantified reputation.
- User profiling and filtering mechanism in reputation connector.
DREP Foundation is committed to building a performance-oriented technology infrastructure, supporting high transaction capacity for an ecosystem generating valuable reputation data.
Focusing on two industry pain points: lack of user adoption and low transaction throughput, DREP Foundation aims to provide a highly scalable blockchain architecture, DREP Chain, for deployment of a reputation protocol that anyone can use.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.