Want to add news about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the news in "Your message" field.
• Release of nOS Client v0.3
• nOS Token Generation Event (TGE).
• Establishing of initial technical and strategic partnerships with both blockchainbased
and traditional projects and companies.
• Cooperative application development with project partners and third parties
• nOS Ecosystem Adoption Fund: nOS will launch its Ecosystem Adoption Fund, a
fund aimed towards improving adoption and development of Decentralized
Applications on the nOS Platform.
• Decentralized Filesystem Research: nOS will initiate Research & Development on
Peer-to-Peer Data File Sharing Initiatives, with the goal of building a completely
decentralized Open Internet.
• Initial Development of nOS Mobile Client.
• Initial Research & Development for supporting Ethereum dApps and other
platforms based on their respective popularity and adoptability.
• nOS 1.0: nOS plans to release its 1.0 Client, officially launching the nOS Open Internet 1.0.
The NOS Universal Smart Contract (USC) is generally applicable and offers dApp back-end functions such as CRUD and Authentication.
Users can stake nOS tokens to gain voting power on the nOS platform. High quality applications get rewarded and become more discoverable, while users are protected from low reputation applications.
Developers who are contributing to nOS, or are building apps on nOS will receive priorities in the whitelisting process.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.