Want to add news about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the news in "Your message" field.
- Proposal and design of Phantasma.
- Development of initial Proof of Concept.
City of Zion competition
Phantasma participated in the dApp competition organized by City of Zion and was chosen as one of the top winners.
Phantasmamail demo / NEO Devcon
Phantasma Protocol and the 1st app, PhantasmaMail, were presented in public for the first time at NEO Devcon, San Francisco.
- Phantasma private and public token sale.
- MVPs of the first Phantasma dApp : secure email, for Mobile and Web.
Release of Phantasma SDK, which will let any third-party developers start building their own Phantasma based products, along with release of Oracle Nodes, as an example of SDK usage.
Relay nodes / Test net
- Phantasma relay nodes will allow Phantasma apps to break free from the transaction speed limits of blockchain.
- Start of split of Phantasma from NEO network into its own blockchain, using the NEOX protocol for cross-chain interoperability.
Phantasma storage / Main net
- Storage nodes will start being rolled out to public, so that anyone can take part of the Phantasma network.
- Porting of the SDK to support native blockchain.
- Release of main net, native tokens to be issued according to NEP5 ownership.
Phantasma digital commerce
Digital Commerce app will be released, allowing anyone to deploy their own decentralized e-shop.
A service to discover Phantasma dApps will be created from point, forward, once the third-parties developer support has reached critical mass.
Phantasma video streaming will be released, as showcase for a dApp with heavy data loads.
Phantasma brings an decentralized content distribution system running in the blockchain, with strong emphasis on privacy and security.
It’s a platform where users control their own content, instead of relying in third parties entities to host, secure and manage it for them.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.