- CEO at Dayli Financial Group.
- Mirae Asset Securities Research Center Analyst.
- Towers Watson Insurance Financial Business.
- Samil Accounting Corp. Financial Headquaters.
- Sr. Strategy Consultant to the CTO of Samsung Mobile.
- Co-founder of Samsung KNOX platform while at Samsung.
- Ex-Chief Product Officer at RhythmOne (LON:RHTM).
- Temple University, PA and IIT-Bombay.
- More than 30+ technology patents.
- Cognitive Investment Director.
- COO of Daylii Financial Group.
- Co-representative of Dayli Intelligence.
- Seoul Investment Partners.
- Head of Global Outreach for M-DAQ.
- Singapore MD, Asia Pacific Regional Head of RTC & FX Plus at Citi, Country Head of FX and MD in Seoul.
- Agilent Technology, overall foreign exchange risk management.
- US Navy Engineer.
- Yale University MBA.
- University of California, Irvine, B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- Managing Director of XnTree at L39.
- Former Director at IBM UK.
- Former Managing Director & CTO at Tmaxsoft.
- Former CEO at Datawave System.
- Director at GoldenTree Asset Management.
- Former Director at Citigroup.
- Seoul National University Electrical Engineering.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA.
- CEO at Coinbin.
- CEO at Korbot Company.
- Former CIO at Bithumb.
- Director & Investment Manager at Innobase.
- Co-founder of DirectBahn.
- Head of Strategy and Planning at Kolon Life Science.
- Sr. Strategy & Business Development Manager at Mirae Asset.
- LG CNS.
- IE Business School.
- CEO at Quarterback Group.
- CEO at Quarterback Investment.
- KTB Asset Management, Fund Manager.
- Seoul National Univ, M.A., in Business Administration.
- Yonsei Univ, B.A., in Business Administration.
ZPER is a ‘decentralized P2P(peer-to-peer) financial ecosystem’ using smart contract technology. Top P2P lending companies and robo-advisors have coalesced to provide a revolutionary method of fund transactions between borrowers and lenders worldwide.
ZPER connects borrowers and lenders regardless of their countries' currency. Lenders reap higher returns, while borrowers receive loans at lower interest rates.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.