Want to add video about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the video in "Your message" field.
Group Chief Executive Officer (Gibraltar)
Nick is the founder of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange. Nick has 34 years of experience in capital markets, including being the head of capital markets at Bear Stearns and ING Barings, managing up to 2,500 employees in 43 countries, including 40 stock exchange memberships.
Group Chief Financial Officer (Gibraltar)
Adrian is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Adrian is Chairman of the Gibraltar Funds and Investments Association and sits on the Gibraltar Finance Centre Council. Adrian is a financial services and regulatory expert with over 20 years in the profession having overseen the licensing and establishment of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange and multiple licences including an e-money institution, investment dealers, brokers, asset managers and hundreds of funds. Adrian was a partner of Grant Thornton Gibraltar for 10 years (audit, regulatory and financial services) and was formerly of KPMG and the Bank of East Asia (in the British Virgin Islands).
Group Chief Marketing Officer (London)
Philip has over 30 years investment industry experience. Philip was part of the founding team of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange and before that he spent 5 years with a start-up hedge fund and 5 years with a principal emerging market private equity firm. Philip is a CFA Charter holder.
Group General Counsel (Gibraltar)
William is a Cambridge University graduate who qualified as a solicitor in the UK in 1996 with international law firm Simmons & Simmons. He was admitted as a Hong Kong solicitor in 1997. William has since worked at BNP Paribas and Citigroup Global Markets and is one of a select group of lawyers who has worked both as an in-house counsel and as a structuring expert as part of front desk business teams. He has extensive legal and commercial experience gained from 23 years in major institutions with a specialty in legal structuring. William was admitted to the Gibraltar Bar in 2014.
Kai Jun Soh, Benjamin
Executive Director Asia (Hong Kong)
Ben is a FinTech entrepreneur. He is one of the co-founders of Broctagon Fintech Group and has built a development team of 500 employees in 6 countries, specialising in FinTech technologies and solutions. He is the founder and vice-chairman of Stellar Partners Limited.
Ta-Ming Chao, Thomas
Director Business Development (Hong Kong)
Thomas has an extensive background of over 14 years in the finance industry. Graduated from the University of Texas in Economics and Finance, he has served numerous positions in banking and financial services firms; including banker at JP. Morgan, registered representative at Apex Clearing (formerly Penson Financial Services) and managing director at Stellar Partners Limited. Thomas is also a co-founder of a tech firm based in China, which he is integrating his financial background knowledge into the technology advancement of the blockchain industry.
I-Wu Wang, David
Executive Director Asia Pacific (Hong Kong)
David is the CEO of Stellar Partners Limited, a private VC fund focusing particularly on FinTech and information technology start-ups. David has more than 10 years of corporate finance, M&A and investment experience, specialising in multinational transactions and collaborations. David holds an MBA degree from the University of Hong Kong.
Want to add news about this ICO? Fill in the form and add the link to the news in "Your message" field.
Founding of the GSX
The Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX), the parent company of GBX, is authorised by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar and commences operations as an EU-regulated market. A regulated stock exchange that went on to be recognised by ESMA (European Regulator) and HMRC (UK).
Expanded Product Offerings
The GSX expands its listing services to include debt securities, including ETIs which provide a fast-to-market solution for fund managers.
The GSX Welcomes Bitcoin ETI
The first EU-regulated product for Bitcoin, an asset-backed ETI invested solely in the digital currency, is successfully listed on the GSX.
Launch of the GSX Global Market
The GSX enhances its service offerings with the launch of its new, self-regulated Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF), the GSX Global Market (GM), for debt securities and funds.
With the Gibraltar Government’s new DLT Framework (Decentralised Ledger Technology), GSX makes a strategic move into blockchain with plans to become a world-leading token sale platform and cryptocurrency exchange under a new subsidiary – The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX).
Blockchain Innovation Centre, Joining the Crypto Community
- The GSX embraces blockchain technology with the establishment of the GSX Blockchain Innovation Centre that aims to make Gibraltar a global hub of community-driven blockchain tech.
- The GSX becomes a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance as well as the Linux Foundation, Hyperledger Project, the open source collaborative to enhance cross-industry blockchain technologies.
Launch of the GBX, “The Crypto Harbour”
- The GSX officially inaugurates the GBX with the launch of its corporate site gbx.gi.
- Developments for a fully-integrated token sale and cryptocurrency exchange kicks into high gear with the GBX Technology Team.
Rock Token (RKT) Public Sale
Rock Token Public Sale commences with a total supply of 318,556,250 RKT to be distributed.
Phase 1 Developmental Milestones
- Launch the Rock Token and hold the Rock Token sale.
- Launch the GBX token sale platform.
- Build a network of Sponsors.
- Submit an application to the GFSC for GBX to be a token sale platform and digital asset exchange regulated in accordance with the DLT Regulations.
- Acquire the Grant Thornton service lines and create the Juno Services division (Achieved - Nov 2017).
- Launch the GBX Blockchain Innovation Centre.
- Launch the GBX Alliance and the GBX Alliance Council.
- Form a centre of excellence for token and digital asset exchange best practices.
- Launch the GBX digital asset exchange.
Phase 2 Developmental Milestones
- Submit an application to the GFSC to extend GSX’s licence to be the first regulated exchange for tokenised securities.
- Submit an application to the GFSC for the permission to operate a digital e-money institution or acquire an existing digital e-money institution.
- Integrate digital e-money institution within the ecosystem.
Phase 3 Developmental Milestones
- List tokenised securities on GSX’s Global Market (exchange–regulated) and Main Market (EU-regulated).
- Trade tokenised securities on GSX’s own blockchain-based platform.
- Develop and expand the GBX and GSX ecosystem.
- Launch GBX and GSX exchanges and Juno Services division across the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) aims to be a world-leading institutional-grade token sale platform and cryptocurrency exchange.
Built upon principles of decentralisation and community consensus, we seek to create a new era of trust, openness and global acceptance for the crypto industry, one quality token listing at a time.
Add ICO to Favorites
Save the ICO projects you are interested in and get quick access to their news and updates
To start getting notifications about ICO start, you need:
ICO added to Favourites
ICO removed from Favorites
This rating is provided by the ICORating.com.
It is based on the clear assessment standards for projects and is based on a transparent and standardized scale. A profound and unbiased analysis of a project allows an objective risks evaluation and the creation of a complete picture of the project and its potential. This includes the technical features of its platform, the business model, the team, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized infrastructure, etc. The scales are for the hype and risks, with the final evaluation of the project potential.
This rating is provided by the ICOBench.com.
It is a combination of an assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria and the rating provided by the independent experts. The rating is not permanent. The ICOs are monitored on a daily basis. Also new experts join and rate the ICOs. If none of the experts rated the ICO yet, only the assessment algorithm is used.
Enter the E-mail you provided during registration, we will send you instructions
Password is successfully changed. Check your E-mail.