Unfortunately, it’s impossible to download ICO Market on Google Play. But we continue to support and develop it. You can download the latest version on this page.
ICO Market does not require permission to access data.
This guide will help you install the application from the .apk file saved on your mobile device.
1. Prepare the device.
By default, the Android system has disabled the ability to install applications from anywhere, apart from Google Play. We need to turn it on. To do this, go to the security settings and allow the installation of applications from unknown sources.
A threat warning appears, but do not worry — the ICO Market application is safe.
2. Find the .apk file in the Downloads folder.
3. Open the file and run the installation.
This instruction will help you install the application from the .apk file saved on your computer.
1. Connect your mobile device to your computer.
2. Open the developer options and enable debugging by USB.
3. Transfer the ico_market.apk file to the memory of device.
4. Open the file and run the installation.
Attention! The ICO Market application is available only on the official website icomarket.io. Please check the website address before downloading.